Welcome to the
2019 CAMN training class!
See the class schedule here!
Need to make up a class?
Class Project List
Here is a link to the document with a list of all of the projects proposed for the 2019 class project.
1. Interpretation, Urban Habitat, Observation
3. Weather, Texacology
4. Geology, Soils
6. Water (Hydrology, Aquatic Ecology, Fish)
7. Birds, Spiders
8. Insects, Herps
10. Restoration, Fire, Graduation
NOTE: These may only be starting points (gates, first turn off, etc.) for drive planning. See additional class notes about attendance instructions.
- Orientation 2019 Basics
Creating Your VMS Login
Remember! To become a certified CAMN member:
- All 40 volunteer hours and 8 advanced training hours must be completed AND submitted to VMS by December 31, 2019
- All initial training classes must be made up by April 2019