Welcome to the
2019 CAMN training class!
See the class schedule here!
Need to make up a class?
1. Interpretation, Urban Habitat, Observation
3. Weather, Texacology
4. Geology, Soils
6. Water (Hydrology, Aquatic Ecology, Fish)
7. Birds, Spiders
8. Insects, Herps
10. Restoration, Fire, Graduation
NOTE: These may only be starting points (gates, first turn off, etc.) for drive planning. See additional class notes about attendance instructions.
- Orientation 2019 Basics
Creating Your VMS Login
Remember! To become a certified CAMN member:
- All 40 volunteer hours and 8 advanced training hours must be completed AND submitted to VMS by December 31, 2019
- All initial training classes must be made up by April 2019