Capital Area Master Naturalists
CAMN Policy and Procedure Documents
- Chapter Operating Handbook (Dec 6, 2017; Revised Jan 26, 2022) This document is a resource for all members of the Chapter and contains operational procedures, committee duties and Capital Area Chapter specific Appendices.
- Chapter Management and Operating Protocols (Nov 2021) This document has important information about the TMN program including the Guidelines For Advanced Training and Volunteer Service.
- Chapter Bylaws (Jan 1, 2016) This document is required and written by the State Coordinating Committee and describes the basic internal affairs of the chapter
- Standards of Conduct All Texas Master Naturalist members must follow these guidelines when conducting official TXMN business and activities, or when representing CAMN or the TMN program.
- Code of Ethics All Texas Master Naturalist members are expected to adhere to these guidelines.
- Process for Disciplining or Removing Members (Nov 2021) This document explains the procedures that must be followed to investigate complaints and possible disciplinary action toward a member of the Texas Master Naturalist Program.
Back to Members HUB
Capital Area Master Naturalists | email@example.com | Webmaster | Facebook | Instagram