Transferring to CAMN From Another Chapter
If you are a Texas Master Naturalist from another chapter and are interested in transferring to the Capital Area chapter, you can contact CAMN membership at email@example.com
Meetings and Communications
CAMN Chapter meetings are on the fourth Wednesday of each month and are open to the public.
The monthly CAMN newsletter, the Reader, is published on the 15th of each month. The newsletter is sent to all members and select partners to communicate news about volunteer service and training opportunities, meetings, field trips, special projects, adventures, happenings and information about our members. You may fill out this form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe or to request help with a project. Archived newsletters are listed as CAMN Events.
CAMN Social Media
CAMN is on Social Media as well at the links below:
- FaceBook Private Page for CAMN members and trainees: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CAMNTx
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CapAreaMN
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/capitalareamasternaturalists
CAMN Board of Directors and Committees
CAMN is a 501c organization. The CAMN board of Directors meets on the second Thursday of alternate months beginning in January of each year. Meetings and minutes of meetings (link to Minutes) are accessible to the public and all members and trainees. Contact CAMN committee chairs for information about current activities, meeting minutes, and to join their work.
- Field Trips
- Chapter Policy and Procedure Documents
- Volunteer Service Guidelines
- CAMN Member Categories
- Google Classroom for CAMN Class of 2022 (access restricted to current class members and Classs Coordinators)
- CAMN on iNaturalist
- Vireo Preserve Camera Trapping Project on iNaturalist
- Guidelines for Logging iNaturalist and e-Bird Hours in VMS
- Chapter and Board Minutes and Agendas
- Board of Directors
- Current Pre-approved Volunteer Projects and Partners