Here is a link to the document that the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension (one of the governing bodies of the Texas Master Naturalist program) is using to guide their re-opening and safety procedures.
Of most relevance to CAMN members is Appendix F (beginning on page 26), Master Naturalist Guidance for Returning to Volunteer Service.
In short, our instructions are to:
- Adhere to all state and local guidelines first and foremost
- Gather in groups of no more than 10 people
- Remain a minimum of 6 feet from all other people
- Use your own tools, gloves, and protective gear whenever possible (and thoroughly clean shared equipment in between uses)
- Recognize the benefit of wearing a face mask, even when outdoors